The interviewing process starts with the application – or request
for a new position, then the CV and finally the interview. To
ensure that you have the best tools to reach your dream job,
it is necessary that all of these elements show the prospective
employers the real you, the authentic person who is well qualified to step into the new position.
Through skilled questioning techniques, the participant learns to
answer questions succinctly without rambling and has a good
idea of the types of information which should be given during an
interview to achieve the best possible results.
The coaching sessions are intensive dialogues to build the
participant’s self-confidence by being ready for all aspects of
the interviewing process.
These include, in part:
• Intercultural aspects of interviewing
• Presentation techniques and self-confidence raising
• The video interview and how and when does it work well
• Skype or Facetime interviews
• Asynchronous web interviews
• What should my CV look like, what works best
• What else belongs in my portfolio
• An intensive questioning phase which reflects best the
strengths of the applicant